Tuesday, March 14, 2017

QOV #79 & #80

Quilt of Valor #79 & #80

Finished up my last 2 Al Lind tops last week.
What an honor to quilt 22 of his tops over the past 6 years.


I used Square Spiral by Karyn Emmerson on both of these quilts.  Thanks to June Moore for sending this perfect blue fabric.  I had enough to make the borders and use for the backing.



 The border fabric and this backing I pulled from my stash, I have a whole bolt of it and I love it!

Here they are awaiting a destination.
The 3rd one with the yellow binding I quilted some time ago, and blogged about it here.


Presentation cases done.

Washed and stacked...I love walking in the studio and seeing these silently waiting.


I will follow up when I get a destination and let you know where they are sent.


3 comments:

  1. Nice QoV's. Long time no hear from you. I hope you blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!!!! Such a great memory to see his quilts again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...